Applications are accepted around the clock and processed from 01:00 AM to 05:00 PM,GMT-0. During our off-hours you can read our coin blog or news from the cryptocurrency world. Links are on the bottom and top menus.
1. Is your exchanger secure?
Yes, our exchanger is safe! We don't store your coins in our wallets and we use direct exchange. We also process your orders manually, so it makes no sense for hackers to hack us.
2. What a commission you have?
We have commission for most directions.
3. How to exchange? I don't understand!
Please see video-tutorial. For fullscreen mode^ open this video on youtube.
4. What time of working?
We working 01.00 AM - 05.00 PM, GMT-0
5. Do I have to make a deposit in my personal account to make an exchange?
No. To exchange, you must send us your coins as shown in your order.
6. Why do I sometimes see the message "The amount to send is too big" when making a new order?
This means that we now have a large reserve for a certain coin and have temporarily limited the purchase of that coin. When we sell out that coin's reserve, we will remove the limit.
7. Why do you have a limit of 1 order per day per user for some coins?
We are a c2b exchanger which means we buy and sell coins from our own reserves, we are not a classic cryptocurrency exchange, but an exchanger with its own business model. To make sure we have enough chia reserves and many users can sell their coins, we are periodically introducing such limits.
8. How long have you been in existence?
We have been operating successfully since September 2021. And we have only positive feedback, which you can see in the Reviews section.
9. Have you another projects?
P2P exchanger with 100 coins https://p2pcoins.exchange